Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have been working really hard on losing weight for the last month and a bit. Only to lose 2kgs. I know that it went on slowly, so it will come off slowly. But I can't wait for people to notice it and at the moment, I'm the only one.....I'm still Astley, Teagan, Jenna and Noel's fat mum! Grant still has a fat wife and until I have lost about 10kgs, no one will even notice how much hard work I put in.

I'm at the gym 4 days and sometimes 5 days a week. I walk for an hour 6 days a week and don't snack at all after tea time. I have muesli with yoghurt, blueberries, a couple of strawberries and half a banana for breakfast. But I have been a little sick of that lately and have now started having an egg on multigrain bread. Have been having salmon sandwiches, but they don't fill me up, so am going to go back to the ham and salad again.

My weigh in day is Friday and I hope to weigh under 101kgs. I have a treat planned for myself once I get under 100kgs, so am looking forward to that

No comments:

Post a Comment