Monday, March 29, 2010

Have struggled with eating today. I was really good this morning, when I got up at 6.30am for work. It was around 11 am that it started to kick in. I just wanted to EAT! After work finished at 1.30pm, I took Jenna and my little dog Ruben for a walk. I was thinking at least 1/2 hr, but it ended up being 1 1/2hrs! Gosh, we walked for miles. For the first time since I started all this walking about 7 weeks ago, my legs were aching. Anyway, I made pumpkin soup for tea, which was really nice. Afterwards, everyone was eating chocolate cake (that I made yesterday) and Lindt chocolate and I didnt' have either. Now, you may think that is amazing, but before you get too excited, I have just had a milo and a few WW choc biscuits. I couldn't hold out any longer! 10pm isn't too bad, I spose. One other thing.....I threw out some mints. Had them in the cupboard and now they are GONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment